COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS

Written by: DANIEL ARKOH FENYI
Call/Whatsapp: 0242937017


1.      MY LOVE FOR YOU
L is for the LIFE you gave me everyday
O is for the OPPORTUNITY you gave me to love you in every way
V is for the VALUE you place on me as a friend
E shows our love has no END

2.      THE VALUE OF LOVE
I see many stars in the sky
But your star is the brightest, I can’t deny
Your love is so deep to be true
Like a cup of water, it is full

3.      I HATE MY LIFE
I always ask why?
Life is wicked, I hate it so
But am gonna wait a while
Then I will go

4.      A SAD LIVING
You laugh, but I cry
You are easy-going, but I am shy
You have friends, but I am alone
You are famous, but I am unknown

5.      SEEING DEEPER
Life is a lesson
Learn, and stop cursing
People will hate everyday
But be happy everyday

6.      BEAUTY OF DEATH
I have given up the ghost
But I now live with the Host
Of life; so live for all
And go when u get the call

7.      LITTLE THINGS
Little drops of water
Will make the ocean
And the grains of sand
Will make the land
Love the little things
They may grow to be mighty kings

8.      DEATH FOR ALL
I am not alone
So don’t cry for me
The Maker gave me a loan
So I have to pay the fee
We shall meet oneday
But till then, I am away


Comments

Popular Posts