Crush in Class- Episode 2

In about five minutes time, with all the exercise books in my hands, I stood behind his door and knocked. After knocking for three times, a voice said “yes, come in”, interrupting my forth knock. Wearing a broad smile on my face, I gently turned the doorknob, unlatched the door open and entered the office. 
 
“Hello my beautiful Queenstar, close the door please”, he welcomingly said. Even before I could say anything, he had already started flattering, “you see, you are so beautiful that whenever I enter the class, I am not able to concentrate on what I really want to teach. I don’t think you are a human being, you are an angel covered with human body. Queenstar, your name really reflects who you are in my heart, a queen with the brightest star”. Trying to find a comfortable place to put the exercise books, I gave him a quick unwarmth exclaim, “Sir!”, when I realized he was going too far. 

He obviously did not care about my response since he still wore a smile on his face exposing his snowy white set of teeth. In fact, that was the only positive attribute he had, apart from that, nothing about him impressed me. I disliked him with every ton of blood I had in me. After placing the books on an abandoned chair just beside the cupboard which is positioned in the left corner of the office, I made to go only for him to grab me firmly, and looking straight into my eyes as typical of all cunning womanizers, he asked if I was ready to give in to his proposal. He started sobbing in a bid to withhold the tears that were striping down his eyes as if he was a school boy whose teacher had given him a good beat and told not to cry.

“Mr. Chimo, leave me alone. I am sick and tired of this your nonsense. And what are you even doing here in Sir FADA’s office? You are a crook and can’t be Sir FADA’s friend” I insisted. Giving him a dirty slap, I pulled myself free from his grips. Though I felt a sharp pain in my palm, I was ready to give him a top-up if he had tried anything naughty. Mr. David Chimo, our Agricultural Science teacher, is a well-known womanizer on campus, proposing love to anything he sees in skirt. He sexes girls who give in to his advances anywhere. Just last week, news broke out that he had sexed the assistant girls’ prefect in his plantain farm just behind House 3 i.e. Joe De Graft Johnson House.

Expressing shock than pain on his face, Mr. Chimo, upon the sound of the siren which signaled time for the lunch break, stuttered, “Sir FADA said you should wash the dirty napkins there”, pointing to three dirty napkins that lay under the table. He then shamefully strutted out of the office.

Left alone in the office, I started washing the napkins as Sir FADA had through Mr. Chimo, bid. Midway through the washing, I felt sharp bites of ants at my back. They had entered my dress and were biting me all over. Every attempt to kill them proved futile. I therefore removed my school uniform, and left with my bra and pants, got all the ants and killed them.

Just then, with my breasts straightened in my pink bra, and my heavily-loaded ass packed in my white sexy pants, Sir FADA entered the office.

Watch out for Episode 3

By: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi
Call/Whatsapp: 0242937017
Copied: creativewritinggh.blogspot.com

Special Dedication

All SWESCONIANS (students/teachers)
All I.C.G. C. members nationwide

#forward to all your contacts/groups

Comments

Popular Posts