ERECTION CRAZE (FULL EPISODES)

ERECTION CRAZE- EPISODE 1 

‘How do I tell her I abhor the idea of bringing house-helps to the house?’ I love my wife so much and wouldn’t lose her just because of those uncivilized house-helps. But how does she expect me to control my libido when in her absence, a mere blink of an eye could find me enjoying in bed with any of the house-helps who, already, consider it a privilege to have ‘fun’ with their boss. 
 
My wife, Adobea Adomaa Adinkra, the name that caught my attention upon first encounter, is very intellectual and hardworking. Despite her academic prowess, she is very caring and supportive, for which reason I married her. Her ability to bring ideas to the table and also support me achieve my dreams are the driving reasons behind my marriage to her. 

In terms of physique, she doesn’t come close to my ideal kind of wife. She has no curves, and doesn’t walk with style. Sometimes, she could leave her hair unkempt for about a whole month. You ask her to visit the salon and all she tells you is, “I am busy working on some contracts so I can’t waste my precious time in the salon”. I love her but her approach to certain matters involving appearance is quite distasteful.

When we first met, that is about six years ago, she was not like that. As a matter of fact, it’s her name and the dress she wore that attracted me to her. Her strong sense of Africanness portrayed in her beautiful African name and the perfectly sown Kente dress truly brought out the beauty in her. Unfortunately for me, that was to be the only time I would see the beauty of my fiancée, now my wife. 

She was a third year student in the University at the time we met at the Fada Printing Press, where I worked upon graduating from the University. Although I studied Zoology, my knowledge and ability to manipulate computer applications secured me that job. 

I was late for work on that fateful day. I got there only to find this lady standing behind the door as if waiting for someone. “Hello, are you waiting for someone here?” I asked. “I have come to make posters and banners for my campaign. I am vying for SRC president and I would like you to design my posters for me”, she replied. “How many copies do you want?” She responded that she needed 1000 posters and 300 banners and asked of the cost involved. Since it had to do with money, I quickly responded, “six thousand cedis”. 

However, I doubled the price when she told me they would be needed in just two days time. With the total cost now amounting to ¢120,000 , she signed a cheque of ¢6,000 as initial deposit for the order she had made, appearing unperturbed by the colossal sum involved. That was when I totally resolved to do whatever it would take to have this rich woman as my wife, fair or foul. 

She gave me her room number to take the things to her when am done. Two days later, there I was, seated on her bed and …

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 2

To receive the full story and other short stories directly from Daniel Arkoh Fenyi (the writer), send “WC” to 0242937017 (only on Whatsapp).

Click on creativewritinggh.blogspot.com

Writers’ Corner, we READ to LEAD!

Send Across!


ERECTION CRAZE- EPISODE 2

Two days later, there I was, seated on her bed and explaining to her which strategic places to post the banners and posters. After the lengthy business talk, we zoomed into romantic talk. She opened up to me that she had never been into any serious relationship before. I spent the entire night in her room. We had sex almost throughout the night and that was what kick-started what has now ended us up in marriage. 
 
I left her room feeling proud of myself for two reasons; sleeping with a potential SRC prez and also a virgin. In fact, I was surprised when I realized that there’s still a virgin in the university. Although she was not very good-looking, she was as well not that bad-looking to have scarred potential suitors away. 

After all, the 21st century man is only interested in “softening” his hardened d*ck whenever it is erected, no matter the kind of lady who would present herself as a ready vessel. Even Cecilia, who was in JHS 2 at the time I lured her into warming my bed, was not a virgin. She always surprised me in bed, since after about five or six long rounds, Cecilia would still demand for additional “two shots”. 

“Please Desmond, give me my take-away shots”, that was the anthem she sang almost anytime we had sex. Her youthful exuberance in bed, made me love her but for her excessive demands for money. She always had one or two books to buy and the cost was mine to bear. 

My secret extra marital affair with her came to a natural end when she travelled back to Kumasi to stay with her parents never to have returned again. I felt a bit relieved because her taste for sex and money was just above normal. 

I had dated about twenty ladies before I met my wife. She was the highest among all of them in terms of level of education and intellectualism, and surprisingly, the only virgin among them as well. My taste for different women disallowed me from entering a serious relationship. All I did was, hit, pay and forget. But in the case of Adobea, it was hit, stay and remember. 

I didn’t really enjoy her in bed, but her novelty in ‘bedmatics’ always amused me and kept me longing to have sex with her almost everyday. It was when she massively lost the election that she introduced me to her father officially as her lover. Her dad, upon asking a few questions into what I did for living, gave me a huge start-up capital to start my own Printing Press. 

While Adobea was pursuing her Masters degree abroad, I busily worked to pay her father off. Upon her return, the huge transformation that had taken place in Adobea’s character, ignited the “erection craze” in me…

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 3

To receive the full story and other short stories directly from Daniel Arkoh Fenyi (the writer), send “WC” to 0242937017 (only on Whatsapp).

Click on creativewritinggh.blogspot.com

Writers’ Corner, we READ to LEAD!

Send Across


ERECTION CRAZE- EPISODE 3

It all started when Adobea suggested that we go in for a house-help since the recent demands of her work would not permit her to report home early enough to prepare supper for us. She was likely to leave home early for work and return late in the evening. 

I understood her as a loving husband and aside that, I would have enough time to flirt around with the house-helps who were more enjoyable in bed.   The next day, she returned home with this lady, who doesn’t pass for a house-help, at least per my look out of who a house-help should be.

I thought house-helps were normally illiterates, shabbily dressed or wretched looking, ugly, etc but this one was different. Tina, as my wife introduced her to me, was the exact kind of lady whose smiles could even turn me on. Elegant, beautiful and had a bright pair of eyes whose radiance could cast goose-pimples on you when she opens them to stare at you. 

It appeared Tina understood the game already since by the end of her very first week in my house, we had already had sex four times, all on hot afternoons. Since I was the CEO of the Printing Press, I could close the office and leave at anytime, especially during the days when there were not so many letters on my table to sign or work on. My dedicated workers were ready to work even in my absence and produce result. 

Though it was a growing company, the pace with which it grew was very encouraging. My wife directed all the printing works of her company to me and also recommended my Printing Press to other business colleagues of hers. My wife loved me so much and I did her, but money and business were taking her attention to the detriment of maintaining her home. 

That was the reason I found solace in the house-helps she was bringing to the house. In about four years, we had had about six house-helps who all warmed my bed in my wife’s quest to make more money.

Lovelace is our current house-help and she is smart when it comes to sex. With her, there is no need for us to wait for my wife to leave for work before we start having fun. Right in front of my wife, sex was happening. All she would do is wear her short black fitting skirt with no pants. 

While she prepares breakfast, she would lift her right leg and place it on the sink, bend herself backwards making her heavy buttocks give way to my target. Till she finishes preparing breakfast, I don’t quit serving her regular early morning stand-and-take dosage.

Writer: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi (Prez, Creative World Boutique)

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 4

To receive the full story and other short stories directly from writer. Send “CWB” to 0242937017 (only on Whatsapp).
Click on creativewritinggh.blogspot.com
READ to LEAD!


ERECTION CRAZE- EPISODE 4

It was when Lovelace, our current house-help, broke the news to me that she was pregnant for me, that I realized the mischief that laid ahead of me. What will be my wife’s reaction when she hears such news? How will her dad also receive the news. Divorce glares.

But I wasn’t ready to let go of my wife. Even though I cheated on her for a number of reasons, the vacuum her absence would create in my life would be too huge for any other woman to easily fill.

 Several attempts were made to coax Lovelace to get rid of the pregnancy but she insisted on keeping it for two reasons; the fear of losing her life in the abortion process and the fact that she genuinely loved me and thus wished to keep my child so that even if I don’t take responsibility, I would be her baby-father. 

I took the courage to break the news to my wife when Lovelace’s protruded stomach betrayed the evil that we did in the dark. My wife was always on her neck insisting to know who got her pregnant.

Surprisingly, Adobea my wife, smiled when I owned up. “You again? I know all the things you’ve been doing with our house-helps, I only kept quiet over them because I realized I was sexually starving you and so I had no problem when you found solace in our house-helps. But to stoop too low to sleep with an under-age, I would personally have you arrested for abusing the little girl”, she ranted.

She placed a call and three policemen who claimed they have been mandated by DOVVSU to have me arrested came for me as if they were just standing behind our gate. 

This happened right after all my documents were ready to pursue my Masters degree in America. As a result, the dream of furthering my education abroad became unfulfilled. After three months in prison, I heard that Lovelace lost her life in the process of delivery. However, her bouncing baby girl survived and my wife had adopted her.

THE END                                               
                                                                  
Writer: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi (Prez, Creative World Boutique)

Thank you for reading this educative short story. I believe you’ve learnt some lessons as well. Share some of the lessons you learnt with your friends and the writer via Whatsapp on 0242937017.

To receive the full story and other short stories directly from writer, send “CWB” to 0242937017 (only on Whatsapp).

Click to read full story (1-4): creativewritinggh.blogspot.com

READ 2 LEAD!

Comments

Popular Posts