Series: Sex in the Headmaster’s Office

Episode 1

by: Daniel Fenyi

“Sir, you didn’t mark my exercise” was all I needed to spark a convo with this new sexy-looking Maths teacher. Though quite intimidating in stature, he was abnormally calm and charming, a complete depart from the typical teachers I have met in my academic expedition. Kobby never missed matching his shoe with his belt in colour which sets him out in a throng, no matter how thick.

He looked up and starred at my hair which I had left bushy and soaked in cream rendering it soft, curly and shiny. In a rather shocking demeanour, he responded that I left my book with him and bought him fried plantain suggesting he would have been done marking it by the time I returned. That appeared a cool bargain!

My agenda was one and simple, “get him into my pants” and with barely two months to sit for my WASSCE, time was on the run. I wasn’t sure if I loved him enough to want him for a serious relationship but one thing was certain; he would taste great in bed. Guys, dark and stout, bearded and calm, were always terroristic in bed, a perception yet to be defied. And Yes! I liked it aggressive.

When I returned, he had finished marking it, as earlier promised, and I stretched to hand his plantain over to him while he reciprocated by handing my exercise book to me. Deal down!

I made to leave only to hear him query, rather surprisingly and absent-mindedly, “Annalisa, your hair, it’s beautiful but un-studentlike. Do you mind shaping it down a bit?”

It was grossly conspicuous that Kobby, so he likes to be called having warned and sometimes caned students for adding the title “Sir” to his name, was attracted to my hair. He was obviously being merely professional in his dealing with me. His unblinking stare at my hair betrayed him as someone who longed to see more of it. Well, he’d have it very soon if he plays the game well.

I replied, rather wittingly, “Kobby, I have a lesson now. I will come immediately after to explain myself” pushing the conversation to a later time just to have more time with him. This is a game I had well mastered.

*Sex in the Headmaster’s Office*

*Episode 2*

by: Daniel Fenyi

“If you have not made a full payment of your school fees, you will not write the MOCK exams scheduled to start tomorrow”, it was the headmaster, Mr. John, at his ranting spree again. He once made advances at me but I couldn’t live with the guilt of dating a father-figure so I turned him down. That was about six months ago and since then, he stopped paying my school fees.

I was in Form 2 when Mr. John called me to his office one Tuesday morning and kind of asked me a few questions. He promised that he’ll pay my school fees and assigned me as the “office girl”. My role was to clean his office, dust his tables and chairs and get him food at break time. I carried myself well dutifully and he paid my fees as prompt as he had promised. Life was good because I got to save enough money.

However, our "friendship" strained when, one morning, I went to play my role. He was already seated and busily scribbling a few notes as though he was preparing for some interview. He wore a straight face and wouldn’t even look up to see who entered. That he was in school before 7.00am was as surprising as not welcoming me with his characteristic broad smile, but I wouldn’t be bothered, rather immaturely.

I greeted him casually and set out to carry out my task ignoring his rather strange countenance. Not long after I had bent to sweep, I felt a soft tap on my butt while engrossed in carrying out my duty. It felt quite sweet so I didn’t turn to look at who or what tapped.

A second and a third tap followed and that was when I realized someone, obviously the headmaster, was dreading the danger path. At fifty-one (51), Mr. John was three years older than my dad hence any form of amorous affair with him was unacceptable, in my principles if I had any.

“Sorry, I can’t do this” I muttered solemnly and made straight for the door. He felt disconcerted but unapologetically fumed, “I was only scaring away a fly on your skirt”. I had already banged the door behind me and nothing would make me return to his office, at least not that same day.

*Sex in the Headmaster’s Office*

*Episode 3*

by: Daniel Fenyi

It was 2.30pm, break time, and I needed to get back to Kobby to prorogue our chatter. I loved to be in his company even though he wasn’t very friendly. I guess he was only being cautious and professional. I took a special liking in him, apart from his physical appeal, for his ability to disambiguate very difficult concepts in Maths and make it an everyday subject.

Kobby never sat in the Staff Common Room but took residence under the mango tree, mostly in the company of Mr. Longtin, the Science master. Mr. Longtin seemed to be Kobby’s only friend and the duo made an enviable impact on the school relative to effective teaching and sensual flamboyance.

I walked to Kobby, happy that he was alone. After a few pleasantries, he reiterated, “your hair”. He was always straightforward and wouldn’t mince words. He insinuated, “your hair looks beautiful but until you complete school, you need to trim it.” His voice alone made me wet and I could sit and watch him speak all year round with no interruption whatsoever.

“I…I am…I…” I stammered in my response for reason that Mr. Longtin had just joined us and I wasn’t ready to clue him on the crust of our conversation. Kobby decoded the signal and quickly diverted attention to my shoe. He initiated, “Longtin, what do you think of Annalisa’s shoe?”

Mr. Longtin who was dating Tricia, the Assistant Girls’ prefect, loved to mind his own business even though he had received a fair deal of backlash from the students and teachers about his affair with Tricia. Many thought it wasn't right but Longtin wouldn't be barged.

Mr. Longtin, equally a smart guy, sensed the question was a mere trivia to deny him an access into our chit-chat and hence approached it with dignified contempt when he replied, “it’s closing, let’s get going”. I had the chance to walk home in the company of Longtin and Kobby, a memory I shall forever reminisce.

*Sex in the Headmaster’s Office*

*Episode 4*

by: Daniel Fenyi

One month was already down sexually eventless. It was a fine Monday morning, school was in full session and as usual, Kobby was at his “mental drill” again. One was bound for three whips on the buttocks if he got his products wrong. He had caned the entire class but Doris and Lucia when the Headmaster entered and beckoned on him to his office.

That was quite unusual and Kobby who obviously didn’t want us to idle about in his absence gave us some arithmetic project to work on. As the class prefect, I carried his laptop and textbooks and followed him religiously. He was unsurprisingly silent as though wondering why the headmaster would need him such early morning.

“Thank you”, he uttered as I placed his stuff on the headmaster’s table while he took his seat beside the head's. He was characteristically composed and collected and would only forge an occasional smile to register his awareness or otherwise of a situation. The headmaster, who had obviously dealt some tea and bread, upon seeing me reckoned that I wash his teacup.

“Kobby, I have an assignment for you. I have a conference to attend and I need you to work on this report. It’s quite a tiring task but I trust your mathematical ingenuity that’s why I want you to handle it. You can call any of the students to assist you if need be”, I heard Mr. John instruct as I made for the kitchen.

When I finished with my task and made to leave, the Headmaster told me to return at my spare time, during break, to help Kobby with a task he had given him. I nodded in concert and left extremely optimistic and daydreamed how beautiful it would be to work closely with my ideal man.

*Sex in the Headmaster’s Office*

*Episode 5*

by: Daniel Fenyi

It was 20 minutes to closing and I had spent the last 35 minutes in the headmaster’s office. Kobby sent me on a few errands and made me to write a few notes on sheets he occasionally passed to me. The headmaster also sent me on few occasions. I guess that was my duty in the report business. The siren rung for closing but we were obviously not going to leave the office anytime soon.

All that while, Kobby was engrossed in his work that he barely lifted his head to look either at me or the headmaster notwithstanding whatever was happening in the milieu. I stole a few glances at him in admiration and imagined how great he’d be in bed.

After a while, when school had closed and everyone had gone home, Mr. John posited, “Kobby, I have to meet the Director so I’ll leave you. When you are done, take the keys home and bring them tomorrow morning. Annalisa, be a good girl and wait till work is over. I’ll call your mum and tell her I’ve given you some work to do.” The Headmaster said as he put three 50cedis notes on his table for us and left.

Life, indeed, has an unfathomable way of presenting everyone a dream opportunity. This is me and Kobby in a room, all alone. I wouldn’t waste away this fortune for anything. “Kobby, do you have a girlfriend? I admire you a lot especially your affability.” I mustered courage and asked as I complimented him.

“Thank you but I am still searching for a lady. I need someone who would understand me. Should I get you water?” he replied as he made for the fridge to get a glass of water. “I would rather you get me ice cream,” I muttered as I stood to meet him halfway. Standing face-to-face and looking straight into our eyes, one thing was undoubtable.

*Sex in the Headmaster’s Office*

*Episode 6*

by: Daniel Fenyi

I clasped my hands around his neck and smooched his lips. They felt very soft and extremely sweet. He acted uncomfortable but could do very little about the situation since his hands were brimmed with the bottle of water and my ice cream. Well, he didn’t resist as he kept a smiley face all through.

He kissed back, longer. I could feel his tongue roll in my mouth. He had closed his eyes and dropped the bottle of water and the ice cream on the floor. He placed his hands on my butts gently pressing them as and when he became more consummate in the process. His hands went further down into my pants caressing my clits. I felt weak and my legs begun to shake.

My pant was already off just as Kobby's trouser was down. I leaned against the headmaster’s table, placed my leg on his table and the right on Kobby's shoulder. As though he was about to remove his shoes, he bent over and his tongue went straight into my honeypot. He sucked it with passion as if to retaliate for the ice cream I didn’t suck. It was sweet!

He gently squeezed my boobs and meandered his already hardened pintel into my honeypot dicking me four straight powerful rounds meticulously pulling out anytime he was about to cum. He was so skillful at it. It felt sweet and I squirted twice, the first in my sex life. Gosh! Kobby was good.

After, he donned his trouser and assisted me do my pant, very gentlemanly of him. He then thudded himself into his chair and apologetically rendered, “Annalisa, I’m sorry for what happened. A teacher is not supposed to victimize his student. Forgive me!” I still felt weak, managed to sit on his laps and placed my head on his chest ignoring his seeming apology.

He combed his hand through my hair, an abject betrayal of his attraction to this hair from day one. Now, he had it!

*....The End....*

Comments

Popular Posts