CRUSH IN CLASS (EPISODE 1 - 4)


CRUSH IN CLASS- EPISODE 1

Although he does not have an imposing and corpulent image, his dark-skinned flesh complimented by his well-trimmed black curly hair and thick but soothing voice apprehended my attention immediately he entered the class.

I was actually thrown into frenzy when I saw him, a gentle-demeanoured teacher whose sense of fashion was on point, at least, per my standards of what great fashion consisted of. 

“Hello class, my name is FADA and…” was all I could hear the new teacher of English Language utter, all what he said afterwards sounded like a cool “Celine Dionic” RnB song in my ears.

I always heard my friends talk about love at first sight but I thought such a phenomenon is a mere happenstance in fairy tales and telenovellas and therefore does not occur in real life. Even when I barely came to agree that such a phenomenon could be a potential realism, I thought it still would go through some processes from perhaps liking the person, then to regular communication with the person, and finally falling in love with the person. But Sir FADA, as he wished to be called, has given me a new dimension and real definition of what love at first sight is all about. 

I had uncompromisingly been victimized by the new teacher’s romantic appeal and thus, I was ever ready and willing to dash out my pride (i.e. my virginity) to him anytime, anywhere, anyhow he asks for it.
“…yeess you” he said, pointing in my direction, obviously noticing my absent-mindedness. As if under a spell, I quickly stood upright with my hands by my sides and leaning forward just to show him my medium-sized boobs vividly drawn in my tight-fitting neatly ironed uniform, I responded, “Sir FADA, I am Queenstar, I ...” I intentionally opened my say with that to let him know my name, at least, that would make me the first person in the class to have registered my name in his mind. That to me was a good initiating step. “I did not ask of your name, I asked what an adverb phrase was”, thinking I did not hear the question, interruptingly, he repeated himself. I had heard the question clearly, I knew the answer perfectly, but mission first before any academic work.

After teaching for about thirty-five to forty minutes, he scribbled a few questions on the board, stood invigilatingly for about ten minutes and calmly left the class with the instruction “class prefect, collect the books and take them to my office”.  Whoever or whatever instigated Sir FADA to leave such an instruction might have really been listening to the cry of my heart for the past forty to fifty minutes. All I needed was an opportunity to have a one-on-one interaction with this charming teacher and here was I, presented with the opportunity. This is one advantage I get as a class prefect- I could get close to any teacher I wish via submission of books et al.

In about five minutes time, with all the exercise books in my hands, I stood behind his door and knocked. After knocking for three times, a voice said “yes, come in”, interrupting my forth knock.
Watch out for Episode 2.

By: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi
Send comments, critiques, feedbacks, etc to 0242937017(through call/Whatsapp)
Copied: creativewritinggh.blogspot.com


CRUSH IN CLASS- EPISODE 2
 
In about five minutes time, with all the exercise books in my hands, I stood behind his door and knocked. After knocking for three times, a voice said “yes, come in”, interrupting my forth knock. Wearing a broad smile on my face, I gently turned the doorknob, unlatched the door open and entered the office.
 
“Hello my beautiful Queenstar, close the door please”, he welcomingly said. Even before I could say anything, he had already started flattering, “you see, you are so beautiful that whenever I enter the class, I am not able to concentrate on what I really want to teach. I don’t think you are a human being, you are an angel covered with human body. Queenstar, your name really reflects who you are in my heart, a queen with the brightest star”. Trying to find a comfortable place to put the exercise books, I gave him a quick unwarmth exclaim, “Sir!”, when I realized he was going too far. 

He obviously did not care about my response since he still wore a smile on his face exposing his snowy white set of teeth. In fact, that was the only positive attribute he had, apart from that, nothing about him impressed me. I disliked him with every ton of blood I had in me. After placing the books on an abandoned chair just beside the cupboard which is positioned in the left corner of the office, I made to go only for him to grab me firmly, and looking straight into my eyes as typical of all cunning womanizers, he asked if I was ready to give in to his proposal. He started sobbing in a bid to withhold the tears that were striping down his eyes as if he was a school boy whose teacher had given him a good beat and told not to cry.

“Mr. Chimo, leave me alone. I am sick and tired of this your nonsense. And what are you even doing here in Sir FADA’s office? You are a crook and can’t be Sir FADA’s friend” I insisted. Giving him a dirty slap, I pulled myself free from his grips. Though I felt a sharp pain in my palm, I was ready to give him a top-up if he had tried anything naughty. Mr. David Chimo, our Agricultural Science teacher, is a well-known womanizer on campus, proposing love to anything he sees in skirt. He sexes girls who give in to his advances anywhere. Just last week, news broke out that he had sexed the assistant girls’ prefect in his plantain farm just behind House 3 i.e. Joe De Graft Johnson House.

Expressing shock than pain on his face, Mr. Chimo, upon the sound of the siren which signaled time for the lunch break, stuttered, “Sir FADA said you should wash the dirty napkins there”, pointing to three dirty napkins that lay under the table. He then shamefully strutted out of the office.

Left alone in the office, I started washing the napkins as Sir FADA had through Mr. Chimo, bid. Midway through the washing, I felt sharp bites of ants at my back. They had entered my dress and were biting me all over. Every attempt to kill them proved futile. I therefore removed my school uniform, and left with my bra and pants, got all the ants and killed them.

Just then, with my breasts straightened in my pink bra, and my heavily-loaded ass packed in my white sexy pants, Sir FADA entered the office.

Watch out for Episode 3

By: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi
Call/Whatsapp: 0242937017
Copied: creativewritinggh.blogspot.com


CRUSH IN CLASS- EPISODE 3
 
(After reading the story, answer the questions below it and send your answers to the writer, Daniel Arkoh Fenyi on 0242937017. Don’t just read, LEARN! )

Just then, with my boobs straightened in my pink bra, and my heavily-loaded ass packed in my white sexy pants, Sir FADA entered the office.
 
Stunned, standing stock-still with his eyes and mouth wide open, as if he had been betrayed by a close friend, Sir FADA insinuated, “so you slept with Mr. Chimo in my office? I only told him to inform you to wash my napkins for me, not to embark on any love affair with you. Is that how cheap you people are? Sleeping in my office?” Obviously, his assumptions stemmed from Mr. Chimo’s ability to sleep with school girls anywhere. If the plantain farm was conducive enough for him to sexually victimize one of his love birds, then the office was definitely a far better place to do same.

Though he appeared very angry and offended, given his gentle demeanour, he still spoke undertone so that people outside the office would not hear him shout. All these while, his eyes were unblinkably fixed on my body, especially my “back”. 

Having noticed that the zip region of his pencil-shaped brown trousers was swelling, I was torn between putting on my uniform and maintaining my half-nakedness for a while to see what he would do. I resorted to the latter. 

“If you didn’t sleep with Mr. Chimo, why then have you removed your uniform?” he enquired, giving me the opportunity to vindicate myself. With his zip region now pregnantly protruded in front of him, I got mesmerized by the size of the image I was seeing. “Gosh, he is a real man”, I imagined. 

I realized that FADA was no more in control of himself and so I decided to take advantage of that and play the game to my win. Tactically swerving his question, I moved towards the door muttering, “Sir, let me close the door and dress up because I don’t want anybody to enter uninvited and see my nudity”. Seeing sense in my suggestion, he nodded in the positive. 

Having realized that I was close to my mission, I locked the door and placed the key on his table, rendering the room a safe place to have the best emotional experience one could ever think of.

Feeling secured now, I walked gently to him, stood face-to-face with him and made sure my eyes looked straight into his. I knew that was one of the surest ways to trap the attention of a guy, especially one under the control of his emotions like FADA. Although his eyes were not fixed on mine, they were fixed, at every point in time, on some part of my body, from my eyes, to my mouth, my boobs, to my hips, name it. I could hear him breathe faster and could also see goose pimples on his hands. 

I stepped a bit forward, removed my bra, held his hands tight and placed his right hand on my left boob- that was my sensitive organ in romance. At this point, though he did not squeeze it hard as I wished he did, the coldness of his palm still gave me the emotional fantasy I desired. 

With his eyes closed now, clearly trapped in the love web I had woven, Sir FADA suddenly started to tongue…

Watch out for the last Episode (Episode 4) before you draw any conclusion.


TRIAL QUESTIONS

1.      Find the meaning of the bold words as used in the passage

2.      Do you think FADA’s first reaction is the best? Why?

3.      Is Queenstar’s attitude towards her ‘first love’ the right way? Why?


#forward to all your contacts/groups as I’ve done.


CRUSH IN CLASS- EPISODE 4 (LAST EPISODE)

(After reading the story, answer the questions below it and send your answers to the writer, Daniel Arkoh Fenyi on 0242937017. Don't just read, LEARN!) 

With his eyes closed now, clearly trapped in the love web I had woven, Sir FADA suddenly started to tongue-lash me after slightly pushing me away from himself. “I knew you were a bad girl on the very time I entered your class. You cannot have me succumb to your cheap advances. If you think you are matured enough to flirt around with your teachers, exceptionalise me because I cannot be one of your preys.
 
“You are a bi..”, he was still venting his fury on me when a loud knock on the door caused him to pause. “Sir FADA, or whatever you call yourself, I know you are in there with one of the female students, open the door before I call the police to break into it’’, the croaky voice of the Headmaster, Mr. Hodee, followed the knock. “I know young people like you are up to nothing but pestering beautiful girls with unnecessary ‘for-adult-only’ things. I won’t give miscreants like you the space to operate at all", Mr. Hodee lectured.

****************

“…make sure your lifestyle doesn’t have any negative impact on anybody”, Sir FADA said. I knew all that he was saying were inspired by what happened three days ago in his office. I sensed the headmaster had dismissed him from the school and that was his farewell message for the class. 

The entire class, ignorant of what happened in FADA's office, appeared confused till Amos boldly asked “Sir, we are confused. What’s going on?”After clearing his throat, Sir FADA elucidated, “Amos, everyone, the truth is that you will not see me here again due to a small internal development between the Headmaster and myself”. Though I expected it, the news stung me hard like that of a bee on a forehead. 

Apart from the fact that I would miss Sir, I had also caused an innocent teacher to lose his job. I knew I would not be able to live with the guilt of the nuisance I had caused. I felt like standing and apologising to Sir FADA before the entire class but from his attitude, it was obvious that he didn’t want to open up the cause of his dismissal to the class and I dare not be the one to do so. I had already caused enough and wasn’t ready to shoulder another problem. “All of you, be good boys and girls, learn hard and make sure you pass your exams”, FADA added.

“Sir, we would like to keep in touch with you, could you please give us your address or phone number?” Leticia asked. She had spoken the mind of everyone in the class since everybody, with nod in the affirmative, opened their books and made ready to write the number. “My number is 0242937017, call or whatsapp me anytime you need help, and I gladly will”. 

He, as typical of him, gently walked out of the class and that was the last time I saw him. 

TRIAL QUESTIONS

1. Find the meaning of all the bold words in the passage 

#THE END.

Thank you for reading all the Episodes (1-4). I believe you had fun reading them and learnt some lessons as well. We are a family now so let me hear from you via call/whatsapp on 0242937017. Don't forget to share the lessons with your friends as well. 
#Have a lovely day.

Writer: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi
Click on: creativewritinggh.blogspot.com


#forward as received.





Comments

Popular Posts