Crush in Class- Episode 3

(After reading the story, answer the questions below it and send your answers to the writer, Daniel Arkoh Fenyi on 0242937017. Don’t just read, LEARN! )

Just then, with my boobs straightened in my pink bra, and my heavily-loaded ass packed in my white sexy pants, Sir FADA entered the office.
 
Stunned, standing stock-still with his eyes and mouth wide open, as if he had been betrayed by a close friend, Sir FADA insinuated, “so you slept with Mr. Chimo in my office? I only told him to inform you to wash my napkins for me, not to embark on any love affair with you. Is that how cheap you people are? Sleeping in my office?” Obviously, his assumptions stemmed from Mr. Chimo’s ability to sleep with school girls anywhere. If the plantain farm was conducive enough for him to sexually victimize one of his love birds, then the office was definitely a far better place to do same.

Though he appeared very angry and offended, given his gentle demeanour, he still spoke undertone so that people outside the office would not hear him shout. All these while, his eyes were unblinkably fixed on my body, especially my “back”. 

Having noticed that the zip region of his pencil-shaped brown trousers was swelling, I was torn between putting on my uniform and maintaining my half-nakedness for a while to see what he would do. I resorted to the latter. 

“If you didn’t sleep with Mr. Chimo, why then have you removed your uniform?” he enquired, giving me the opportunity to vindicate myself. With his zip region now pregnantly protruded in front of him, I got mesmerized by the size of the image I was seeing. “Gosh, he is a real man”, I imagined. 

I realized that FADA was no more in control of himself and so I decided to take advantage of that and play the game to my win. Tactically swerving his question, I moved towards the door muttering, “Sir, let me close the door and dress up because I don’t want anybody to enter uninvited and see my nudity”. Seeing sense in my suggestion, he nodded in the positive. 

Having realized that I was close to my mission, I locked the door and placed the key on his table, rendering the room a safe place to have the best emotional experience one could ever think of.

Feeling secured now, I walked gently to him, stood face-to-face with him and made sure my eyes looked straight into his. I knew that was one of the surest ways to trap the attention of a guy, especially one under the control of his emotions like FADA. Although his eyes were not fixed on mine, they were fixed, at every point in time, on some part of my body, from my eyes, to my mouth, my boobs, to my hips, name it. I could hear him breathe faster and could also see goose pimples on his hands. 

I stepped a bit forward, removed my bra, held his hands tight and placed his right hand on my left boob- that was my sensitive organ in romance. At this point, though he did not squeeze it hard as I wished he did, the coldness of his palm still gave me the emotional fantasy I desired. 

With his eyes closed now, clearly trapped in the love web I had woven, Sir FADA suddenly started to tongue…

Watch out for the last Episode (Episode 4) before you draw any conclusion.


TRIAL QUESTIONS

1.      Find the meaning of the bold words as used in the passage

2.      Do you think FADA’s first reaction is the best? Why?

3.      Is Queenstar’s attitude towards her ‘first love’ the right way? Why?


#forward to all your contacts/groups as I’ve done.

Comments

Popular Posts