Crush in Class- Episode 4 (Last Episode)


(After reading the story, answer the questions below it and send your answers to the writer, Daniel Arkoh Fenyi on 0242937017. Don't just read, LEARN!
 
With his eyes closed now, clearly trapped in the love web I had woven, Sir FADA suddenly started to tongue-lash me after slightly pushing me away from himself. “I knew you were a bad girl on the very time I entered your class. You cannot have me succumb to your cheap advances. If you think you are matured enough to flirt around with your teachers, exceptionalise me because I cannot be one of your preys.
 
“You are a bi..”, he was still venting his fury on me when a loud knock on the door caused him to pause. “Sir FADA, or whatever you call yourself, I know you are in there with one of the female students, open the door before I call the police to break into it’’, the croaky voice of the Headmaster, Mr. Hodee, followed the knock. “I know young people like you are up to nothing but pestering beautiful girls with unnecessary ‘for-adult-only’ things. I won’t give miscreants like you the space to operate at all", Mr. Hodee lectured.

****************

“…make sure your lifestyle doesn’t have any negative impact on anybody”, Sir FADA said. I knew all that he was saying were inspired by what happened three days ago in his office. I sensed the headmaster had dismissed him from the school and that was his farewell message for the class. 

The entire class, ignorant of what happened in FADA's office, appeared confused till Amos boldly asked “Sir, we are confused. What’s going on?”After clearing his throat, Sir FADA elucidated, “Amos, everyone, the truth is that you will not see me here again due to a small internal development between the Headmaster and myself”. Though I expected it, the news stung me hard like that of a bee on a forehead. 

Apart from the fact that I would miss Sir, I had also caused an innocent teacher to lose his job. I knew I would not be able to live with the guilt of the nuisance I had caused. I felt like standing and apologising to Sir FADA before the entire class but from his attitude, it was obvious that he didn’t want to open up the cause of his dismissal to the class and I dare not be the one to do so. I had already caused enough and wasn’t ready to shoulder another problem. “All of you, be good boys and girls, learn hard and make sure you pass your exams”, FADA added.

“Sir, we would like to keep in touch with you, could you please give us your address or phone number?” Leticia asked. She had spoken the mind of everyone in the class since everybody, with nod in the affirmative, opened their books and made ready to write the number. “My number is 0242937017, call or whatsapp me anytime you need help, and I gladly will”. 

He, as typical of him, gently walked out of the class and that was the last time I saw him. 

TRIAL QUESTIONS

1. Find the meaning of all the bold words in the passage 

#THE END.

Thank you for reading all the Episodes (1-4). I believe you had fun reading them and learnt some lessons as well. We are a family now so let me hear from you via call/whatsapp on 0242937017. Don't forget to share the lessons with your friends as well. 
#Have a lovely day.

Writer: Daniel Arkoh Fenyi
Click on: creativewritinggh.blogspot.com


#forward as received.

Comments

Popular Posts