_*Dear Counselor Daniel,*_
_My boyfriend cheated on me and he's now asking me to forgive and accept him back. I'm confused and don't know what to do. I really feel hurt and betrayed. Help me. What should I do?_
Esi, Accra- Ghana.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*Counselor D. Fenyi:* When your partner cheats, the first thing to do is to *NOT* take any decision at that moment. Every thought will come from your emotions and might not make sense. Just hold yourself strong, a little cry is allowed and accept that sometimes the dreadest betrayals come from people we dearly love.

After that, I recommend these options for you. First, if it's his first time, I wish you forgive him and accept him on condition that he won't repeat such thing. From there, monitor him well and be sure he stays true with you. Mostly, when trust is broken, it's difficult to rebuild but I believe people can genuinely change when given a second chance.

Second, if it's not his first time, my dear, don't waste your time on him. He's a cheat and not ready to change. Some people just find it difficult to live with one partner, gather every strength and confidence you have and move on. It's better to be single than be in a bad relationship.

Again, never ignore all the red flags in your relationship. Don't overlook the little things that give signals of cheating. The flirting messages on his phone, the condom in his room, the lady's picture on his dp, the late night calls he makes often, etc. Always prompt him and discuss such things.

🍓Happy New Month🍎

**************************
_*Daniel Fenyi* is a Counselor and Educationist based in Agona Swedru. For all your personal, relationship, academic and career problems, Call or Whatsapp Counselor on *+233242937017.*_
*Learn English with Daniel* , coming soon on social media...
**************************

Comments

Popular Posts